Featured Post

Potato Soup

 We originally found this recipe in a Vitamix ( www.surlatable.com ) recipe book, we made a few changes like adding broth (chicken stock),...

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fall spirit

My pumpkin


It has been an amazing fall. I am blessed with an amazing family that is also an experienced tasting panel, they are always willing to try my new recipes (even if they sometimes don't work out). As you can see, i have been busy taking pictures. We have caned apple sauce, cooked pumpkin seeds and pumpkin, and had fun taking pictures. I had a wonderful thanksgiving with my family and we had a feast to remember, and, with everyone contributing, we had turkey(of course, i don't know how vegetarians do it), rolls(not grain-free), gravy, stuffing, broccoli, green beans, and pumpkin pie. Hope you all had a wonderful day!





Our Thanksgiving Turkey




No comments:

Post a Comment